Friday, April 25, 2008

Beverly Hills, 90210...the new class?

Okay, confession time. I was (and still am) a fan of Beverly Hills, 90210. Right now, in the midst of trying to finish up grad school, I'm trying to get through the seasons that are currently on DVD. HEY - Don't snicker at me! Someone you know was just as big a fan, or maybe bigger! Go make fun of them and leave me alone!

I also watched (and still watch) Saved by the Bell. The quotes abound and bring liveliness to my everyday conversations. The DVDs for seasons 1-4 are sitting in my house waiting for some love. However, please note that I did NOT enjoy Saved by the Bell, the New Class. So you can imagine the doubts that I have about a new BH90210 series. So many doubts and so many questions!

Is it really going to star Hilary Duff?
What is the likelihood of character recurrence?
Is Jennie Garth coming back as Kelly Taylor?
Will this suck?
If it does, will I still watch it?
Will I let people know that I watch it?

Arrrrrgh...so much confusion, so many decisions, what to do?!

No comments: