Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bellagio Sipping Chocolate

It's taken me a while to get to this entry because I'm still reveling in the wonderful memories that the Bellagio Sipping Chocolate have provided me. I've seen it in stores (first in Gelson's...then in other random fancy supermarkets), and I've even bought it for friends as gifts, but I had never tried it until fate brought me face to face with a Bellagio sample station at the LA Food Expo.

They served it in shot glasses, and that was the perfect amount. It is thicker, richer, and smoother than instant hot chocolate. Imagine taking a high quality chocolate bar and mixing it with (a small amount of) cream/milk/whatever you prefer. Mmmmm....delicious...now I'm craving it again. Since it was self-service, I should've gone back for more!

Oh well...I guess I'll settle for buying it and making it for myself at home :)
Bellagio Sipping Chocolate is available in four flavors - chocolate, mint, cherry and caramel.

Enjoy! :) If you don't like it, send it my way and I'll enjoy it for you!

No comments: