Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I'm Such a Nerd...

I have a favorite astrophysicist. Seriously. His name is Neil DeGrasse Tyson. And even though one of his campaigns hurts my feelings - he's the one who "proved" that Pluto was not a planet - he's still my favorite. So much so that I will be purchasing his book (The Pluto Files) sometime in the near future.

You should check him out...he makes his rounds on the talk show circuits...you should be able to find clips online. Maybe you'll find that you're a nerd too! :) Or...if you are holding on to your childhood education, your feelings may be a little hurt. If you fall into that category and you have a Facebook page (BTW, I'm still trying to figure out what this whole Facebook thing is all about), you may want to add "When I Was A Kid, Pluto Was A Planet."

No comments: