Thursday, April 09, 2009

Kogi BBQ Update

So the waiting paid off - instead of me having to seek out the Kogi BBQ truck, it came to me. :)

We got there early, and they got there late, but at least we got to try them. We got to meet some cool people - like our local oceanographer and natural disaster reporter from JPL! - and about half of the employees from the City of Glendale stepped into line in front of us, but hey, I guess that's what friends are for. We still got to try it, and got to share it with some of the fam.

I'll withhold my review for the sake of those who have not yet tried it and wish to without having read someone else's opinion about them...just wanted to update you on the taco truck following status.

1 comment:

Mark said...

No review yet?! Just start it like this "Kogi BBQ tacos taste a lot like how I imagine manna tasted....."