Friday, May 18, 2007

To Not Do List

People amaze me sometimes...and a lot of them are the people that I see at work. Not my coworkers, cuz they're smart for the most part :) But I see dumb smart people all the time and it irritates me to no end.

It makes me laugh when people like this end up on the news. Take for instance this man in the news... He got a parking ticket, so I guess that made him mad. But he was a good citizen and paid it. He should be called the village idiot now because he added dog feces into the envelope with his ticket and payment. C'mon. Why do you make it so easy for them to find you? Anyway, his story got him on my blog, so at least one good thing came out of it.

If any of you guys want me to mention you, you don't need to pull a stunt like this...unless you want to be on national news...all you need to do is ask! :)

No comments: