Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Soon to be Taking Applications

I'm looking for a friend replacement! If I've seen you recently, you have nothing to worry about because you're not on my list. If you haven't seen me recently, your friend status could be in jeopardy. That doesn't mean that you can't apply. (Yes, you can apply to replace yourself.) However, you should keep in mind that you might be asked to make some improvements before your application will be considered.

Sounds a little like a school or job application, right? Well, if it doesn't, it should. I do take into consideration the fact that at least one of the two applications has been completed and led to successful acceptance by a REAL institution. :)

Am I losing my mind? Perhaps...
It it lunchtime, after all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woooo, SAFE! no improvements for me! saw u like an hour ago.