Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tim Tams SLAM the U.S.

Not only have they made their way into production in the United States, but they're available to everyone in Target! Pepperidge Farm is the smart company that jumped onto this bandwagon.

They're really there at Target...I just got back from buying some. And I wouldn't have known if my mom hadn't pointed them out in the Target mailer.
I'm not sure how they're going to stack up to Arnott's Tim Tams, but I'll find out soon. Testing commences this week! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh! poor australia/new zealand!

nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nikki said...

The previous comment was from me. Basically it said that Arnott's Tim Tams and the Pepperidge Farms Tim Tams are COMPLETELY different. I would stick with the original...