Friday, January 16, 2009

Fling Candy Bar

I love trying new candy bars...the only problem is that so many of them have peanuts, peanut butter, hazelnuts, coffee, etc. (Category? Things that I'm allergic or have severe reactions to.)

This is not the case with the Fling Candy Bar, distributed by the Mars company. I guess they had to make up for taking away the Mars bar from me. (Yes, I know that they make Snickers Almond Bars now and that should be a good enough substitute for me...but I don't really want to test how closely these bars were made to their regular Snickers bars.)

Anyhow, back to Fling. Upon first glance, it resembles a Twix bar. But don't be fooled, it's totally a girlie candy bar - sort of like chocolate truffle filling on top of a meringue bar, covered with a chocolate that shimmers and has embossing on the bottom. So pretty!

That shouldn't stop you boys from trying it though. Show the world that you're secure in your manhood and try it!

Pictures to follow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. they're delicious