Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm a Vinegar Freak

I just realized that I have 8 bottles of vinegar in my kitchen.

White - the regular distilled stuff
Balsamic - used to be two bottles, one expensive and one for everyday use, but now we're down to just the good stuff...
White Balsamic - the family's favorite condiment on my chicken sandwiches
Sherry - strong stuff and in a big bottle, don't know how long it will take for me to finish this
Red Wine - for pretty much everything
Pear - sounds a little gourmet, huh?
Red Raspberry - this too...gourmet...will definitely be used in a salad dressing...
Apple Cider - another everything vinegar, but this one is raw, organic, unfiltered, and unpasteurized...to treat acid reflux?

Didn't realize that I loved vinegar so much...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YET THEY ALL GO WELL WITH MARIO'S SANDWICHES.