Sunday, May 17, 2009

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

If you're looking for info about the movie, sorry. I don't have any exclusive information, except for the fact that it opens on June 24, and I have all intentions of dragging lots of people out to see it with me...either on June 24 or whenever the first advanced screening is.

Oh, and yes, the food release that has accompanied the promos for this film...
Remember that Mars released Mint Crisp M&Ms for the Indiana Jones movie last year? (I still haven't seen the movie...) Well, they've released a new flavor to promote the Transformers sequel - Strawberried Peanut Butter. Now, I'm allergic to peanut butter, but based on my observations of the world, it seemed to be a common combination with peanut butter. I guess my observations were wrong. I got instant feedback saying that it was normal for a sandwich, but it would probably be weird in candy. OH well. No harm done to me though! :)

I'd post a picture, but it's one that I took on my phone and I haven't transferred it over, so you'll just have to go to your local Rite Aid or other fun candy place and check it out for yourselves.

Now I just have to wait for the movie...

No comments: