Sunday, June 06, 2010

Back Home In Lahaina & Millions of Milkshakes

Wow, what a busy day of eating today was! All of it was done to celebrate my brother's birthday. :) We started with the panzanella that I made at home, then moved on to the restaurants.

First was my brother's favorite Hawaiian restaurant - Back Home In Lahaina. We ordered SO MUCH FOOD! My favorite was the Hawaiian nachos with their Hawaiian BBQ Chicken.

That's a NACHO TOAST for my brother's birthday. Thanks for the idea, Ivan! :) Then, it was time for the ride home and a stop for dessert...at McDonalds! Ivan ordered the McChicken sandwich just for kicks. For everyone's safety, I'm not going to disclose how many people this ordered served.
Finally, to end the evening of caloric intake, we visited Millions of Milkshakes. It was open until 2 a.m. to accommodate the late night craving...

No comments: