Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Cool Whip vs. Old Cool Whip

Call me a fat kid, but I LOVE Cool Whip - can't take much of real whipped cream. So I was so excited when I saw that Cool Whip was available in aerosol form. Instead of having to use a spoon to scoop it out of a tub then bring it up to my mouth (it's a long trip), the Cool Whip makers decided to make it in a can so I can dispense it straight into my mouth! Whoohoo!

I drove to my nearest supermarket - nothing there. But when I went to Target - TADA! Yay! Cool Whip in a can!


Tried it - it's alright...still better than Reddi-Wip. The consistency is a little different than the Cool Whip in a tub, but it's still Cool Whip in it's non-dairy deliciousness. I think I'll stick with the tub for the majority of my Cool Whip adventures. The extra work is worth it! :)

No comments: