Friday, September 26, 2008

Eating Raw Cookie Dough - An Explanation

I've done some thinking, and I've come to the conclusion that many raw cookie dough eaters learned this habit when they were young...and it was urged on by the beloved E-Z Bake Oven. [If you did not own one of these wonderful contraptions, one of your siblings (or a cousin or some other relative) probably had one.]

The E-Z Bake Oven uses a lightbulb as the heat source to bake little cakes and cookies. I had one, and I can tell you that I waited a looooooong time every time I tried to bake something, and no matter how long I waited, it never came out fully baked. As a result, I would eat the half-baked cookie dough/brownie batter/whatever.   Sounds plausible, right?  OR it just too good to wait sometimes! Even if your REAL oven is fully functional!! :)

No comments: