Monday, October 20, 2008

Favorite Chefs

Someone asked me who my favorite chefs were, and for some reason, the answer didn't flow out as I thought it would. Anyway, I did some thinking, and this is the thoughtful answer...

For sure I love Ina Garten. I've been using her recipes since before Food Network was created. Why? Because I know that if I try a recipe, I know that it will come out like the picture/demonstration every time. It gives me hope that I will actually make something delicious, okay?! :)

Anthony Bourdain is awesome. I'll sit down and watch hours and hours of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations. And now (as a part of the No Reservations series) he dines and talks with other chefs on At the Table with Anthony Bourdain. They trade stories, theories, ideas, etc. I'd be so intimidated to be a chef or even a server at that meal!

I have added links for these guys, and I'm sure I'll add more as I continue to mull over this question.

No comments: