Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Injury...Dancing With The Stars

It's taken me a couple days to get over the shock of who won Dancing With The Stars - Season 5. But I'm still recovering from the injury that I received while watching the results show. Injury, you ask? Yes, I was injured during the results show.

I was happily watching the show on Tuesday - it was a two hour finale - and exercising on my stationary bike to feel a little more productive. Towards the end of the show something distracted me, and I lost my concentration (on the biking part). I banged my knee on the metal magazine holder. Ouch, right? Yeah, I'm clumsy, so I'm kinda used to that. What I didn't know was that I hit my knee so hard that it cut my knee - yep, drew blood. And the injured area was so swollen that it was barely bruised! I'd post a picture, but I thought I'd spare you.

So there you have it. I cut myself on a bike that doesn't even move. I'd warn you to be careful on these bikes, but I think this could only happen to me.

No comments: