Saturday, February 06, 2010

CHAM Good....

My brother and I made plans to bring my mom to Souplantation tonight, with the intent of letting her meet up with her friends while we ate separately in the same restaurant. The line was WAY too long, so we decided to eat elsewhere on Lake Avenue (in Pasadena).

Rubio's, Panda Express, Chipotle, Wahoo's Fish Tacos...

I said that we should go to Sharkie's, the brother said okay. While walking towards Sharkie's, we saw a different restaurant - CHAM Korean Bistro. Sure! We can try that...

Good thing we did. We got to eat good Korean BBQ, but with a healthy twist. We both got their California Bibimbop, and he tried their tofu pockets. My other bro got take out - just spicy bbq chicken and rice. We also tried their sweet potato cheesecake. Yummmm...

We'd probably go tomorrow, but they're closed on Sundays.

No comments: