Tuesday, February 23, 2010

K'ya - Street Food

My sister emailed me about a restaurant at Hotel Menage, sits just around the corner from Disneyland. Their restaurant, K'ya, serves street food - tapas-style.

I've been there twice...because the food is pretty good and because the presentation is fun! They also have a pretty long menu to work through.

Most of the items (except for the soupy dishes) are served in paper baskets, just as you would get food from street vendors. Just beware - each dish is small and has a small price tag, but they recommend at least three per person, which brings the total to a regular dinner dish price.

My favorite thing on the menu: Hearts of Palm-Papaya Salad with Papaya Seed Dressing.
Delicious.

I'll be back - and maybe you'll be with me! :)

1 comment:

jan-holly (ading) said...

someday