Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I Keep on Fallin...

One would think that, with this heading, this section would be a tribute to Alicia Keys.

Unfortunately, this is just my way of telling everyone what a klutz I am. On Friday, I walked into Kmart wearing wooden shoes, caught the edge on the shiny floor, and fell. I thought that something spilled and I slipped on it, but nope...dry floor.

Later on, I was with my brother at Target. As we walked through the detergent section, someone actually had spilled some liquid detergent on the floor. Being as talented as I am, I found the spot so I could slip again! Luckily, I didn't fall to the ground. Everyone around me asked to see if I was okay...except for the Target employee that was standing right next to me. Great customer service, huh?

Twice in one day...what are the odds?

1 comment:

dooneytunes said...

I have a feeling that in a very ironical manner that you were actually singing the song, "I keep on fallin" by Miss Keyes while you were actually fallin. According to my calculations of the situation in which the deviations and the permutations were set to a nil-ation, your mind might have an infatuation with the aformentioned song in which the palpatations of your heart coincide with the fluctuations of your extremities, therefore having the causation of the sensation of a slight mental retardation which led to the inflammation of the - oh nvm....