Friday, July 28, 2006

The Phenomenon Known As Direct Deposit

What happened to the good ol' days when people actually went to the bank and stood in line to cash/deposit their checks. Well, those days are still here - lucky for us. I know they're still here because I see it whenever I go to the bank! Is there anything wrong with it? Absolutely not! I LOVE going to the bank! These are the people that handle your money, for crying out loud!!! So don't you think that they deserve a little love? What would happen to my banker friend, Jonathon, if people stopped visiting him?

Ah! Maybe the banks pay them more when they are sad because no one visits them. That is why they raise their rates - so they can compensate for the sadness we cause the bankers that we don't visit. Oh, I'm a genius. I think I've almost got the entire world figured out...

Anyway...I caved and got direct deposit. Yay for me! (a la London Tipton from "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. See previous posts for my comments on them.) Oh, those kids crack me up!

2 comments:

Mark said...

its about time you caught up with the 21st century!

Anonymous said...

Huh? aren't we in the 22nd?