Thursday, July 24, 2008

Starbucks - OMB

That's right...OMB, not OMG. I'm referring to their Orange Mango Banana smoothie. O...M...B... Can you see/hear it in your head? I just put together the Starbucks marketing plan for this drink!

I've seen it on their menu for a few weeks now and finally got around to trying it. I actually tried mine at the Barnes & Noble Cafe...where I feel like I need to buy something to earn a place at one of the cafe tables so I can study in peace... Well, I ordered the OMB Vivianno drinky thingy, and they said, "Sorry, we're out of banana..." My thought: There's nothing to be sorry about! For those of you who know my food preferences, I don't normally like bananas in anything. The exceptions would be like in a banana split or a chocolate covered banana. So they made it without the banana. Yay. Not bad. Pretty healthy tasting with lots of protein.

They have a Chocolate Banana Vivianno too. I guess I might have to try that one with the banana. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: