Monday, February 04, 2008

My Superbowl Sunday

Normally, I would watch the commercials and find something else to do during the game. This year was different. This was the first time that I watched the entire Superbowl - game and commercials. I skipped out on the half-time show because I'm not such a big fan of Tom Petty and Co. (YES, I KNOW - it's Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers. I was just trying to save time, but thanks a lot, now that I had to explain it, I just used the time I saved.)

My brother and I made some AWESOME nachos - and that's basically all we ate. We started eating during the team introductions and were done about 10 minutes after kickoff. Then we all slipped into food coma that has lasted until TODAY. Maybe that's why I ended up watching the whole game - because I was too crazy tired to get up and do something else! :)

So sad for the Patriots - no perfect season.
So happy for the Giants - yay, the Manning Bros. have made history.

Now what should I eat for dinner...???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man those nachos were so good. it should be superbowl sunday every sunday. well i mean just for the nachos. i could do without the football part.